Seminar: June 11, 2019
David Smith is the Vice President of Risk Management and Compliance of EbenConcepts, one of the Southeast’s largest benefits consulting firms. He has nearly 20 years of experience in employee benefits with regulatory, business and industry perspectives.
Join HAWK Advisers for a three-hour seminar where David Smith will discuss the key technical components of Self-Funding.
This seminar will provide you with knowledge on:
• An employer update concerning the Affordable Care Act
• Trump Administration regulations impacting benefits and related compliance issues
• An employer primer on self-funded health plans, including level-funded or balance-funded
• Risk and finance issues such as stop-loss insurance and reserves
• The compliance issues connected to self-funding and other alternative financing options
Employers interested in self-funding are motivated by the prospect of lower costs, greater plan flexibility and enhanced plan design. This seminar will help decision makers better understand the concept of self-funding and whether or not it is the right choice for their business.
DATE & TIME:
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
8:30AM – 11:30AM
Hampton Inn Downtown Roanoke
27 Church Avenue SE
Roanoke, VA 24011
Validated Parking is available in the Market Garage | 25 Church Avenue SE