Commercial Auto Coverage
Whether you have one company car or a fleet of vehicles, HAWK will provide you with the appropriate business auto coverage including, coverage for employees that operate their personal vehicles for company business.
For many businesses, traveling to and from job-sites or work-sites may be one of their greatest exposures to loss. It is important to evaluate coverage options and understand terms such those listed below:
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers you in the event of bodily injury or death resulting from an accident for which you are at fault
- Property Damage Liability – provides protection if your vehicle accidentally damages another person’s property
- Medical Payments – pays for reasonable and necessary incurred medical expenses for you and your passengers as a result of a covered accident
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Coverage – pays for your injuries and, in some circumstances, property damage caused by an uninsured/underinsured or a hit-and-run driver
- Comprehensive Coverage – pays for damage to your vehicle from theft, vandalism, flood, fire and other covered perils
- Collision Coverage – pays for damage to your vehicle when it hits or is hit by another object
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto Liability – covers claims against your business if an employee has an accident while using his or her own (or rented) vehicle for business purposes
HAWK Advisers will help you understand your auto exposures and select the coverage that is right for your business. In the event of an accident, you can rely on us as your advocate, helping to facilitate the process to a fair and responsive resolution.
Start a conversation with a HAWK Commercial Adviser to discuss coverage options best suited for your operations and risk tolerance.