HAWK’s Benefit Advisers offers employers access to COBRA administration services. We work with third-party professionals to ensure employee benefit programs are administered in accordance with appropriate state and federal regulations.
Cobra administration services include:
- Communicating COBRA general notice
- Mailing Notice-of-Right to Continue
- Sending carrier terminations and reinstatements
- Invoicing and collection of COBRA premiums
- Processing of ongoing COBRA transactions on behalf of the group
- Maintaining federal-mandated COBRA documentation
- Providing complete and accurate disclosure to healthcare providers
- Supplying forms for use in administering COBRA
- Monitoring COBRA regulations and legal opinions
- Answering employee COBRA questions
Start a conversation with a HAWK Benefits Adviser for a clearer picture on healthcare reform and employee benefit plan administration for your employees.