Kristina was born at Community Hospital in Roanoke, Virginia and has lived here ever since. She joined the team at HAWK Advisers in 2015 as a Personal Lines Insurance Adviser. The most meaningful part of her work is being able to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis—she comes to work excited for the possibility of who she will meet and what kind of insurance solutions she will be able to provide. Her favorite part of living in the Blue Ridge is being able to see the mountains and the beautiful scenery—she is grateful for the quaint city feel without the big city traffic.
- Hometown: Roanoke, Virginia
- Favorite Things: Spending time with my husband and my son and the occasional NERF gun fights throughout the house.
- Hidden Talent: I have great organizational skills and I enjoy incorporating technology into our department’s daily work routine.
- What song best describes your work ethic? Hard Working Woman by B.B. King
- If you were a dog, what kind of dog would you be? A Great Dane. They are friendly, patient, trainable and dependable.