Commercial Property Coverage
Adequate commercial property coverage requires a thorough review and dialogue about your company’s assets. Proper coverage may depend on whether or not the right questions have been asked. For example:
- Do you own or lease the building you occupy?
- What is the value of your building and personal property should damage occur?
- Are you carrying enough insurance to satisfy your insurance policy’s co-insurance agreement?
- What type of equipment, furnishings and other business property do you own?
- Do you take or operate equipment offsite?
- Have you evaluated, planned and insured for a temporary business interruption?
These and so many other critical questions must be discussed to adequately insure your assets and protect your bottom line. Only then can we provide you with a proposal that addresses your specific needs.
Start a conversation with a HAWK Commercial Adviser to discuss coverage options best suited for your operations and risk tolerance.